- Graduate study opportunities (M.S. and Ph.D.) in Molecular Cell Biology faculty laboratories covering a wide range of fields, including immunology, microbiology, developmental biology, cell biology, neuroscience and neurobiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, and physiology. We are interested in questions from basic molecular mechanisms to preclinical models of human pathophysiology.
- Undergraduate major in biological sciences (B.S.)
Undergraduate Biological Sciences Emphasis Tracks
- Molecular and cell biology
- Human biology
- Ecology and evolutional biology
- Developmental biology
- Microbiology and immunology